As members of the County’s advanced motorcycling groups you are invited to Gloucestershire Road Safety Partnership’s first Annual Motorcycle Safety Day on Sunday 3rd March 2013, 10am until 4pm.
Throughout the day:-
- Accident Investigator & Prevention Manager reveals the facts behind riders getting injured and killed
- Former RAF pilot opens our eyes to the S.M.I.D.S.Y.
- Motorcycle Safety Coordinator unlocks the psychology behind what makes you the type of rider you are
- Resident ADI answers the question: “Are you telling drivers to look out for riders?”
Over to you:-
- Tell us what you know about the County’s biking routes
- Share your ideas on how to make the County safer for bikers
- How can you help other riders stay safe?
Up for a challenge?
- Take part in our Motorcycle Slow Control competition
- Show off your hazard perception skills in our online test
Take a tour:-
- Take a guided tour around SkillZone‘s state of the art life size village
Only 80 places available given on a strictly first come first served basis.
Lunch will be provided.
Secure your place by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Come and share your knowledge and experience to make Gloucestershire’s roads a better place to ride.
Motorcycle Safety Coordinator
Gloucestershire Road Safety Partnership
Shire Hall, Gloucester, GL1 2TH
Tel 01452 834158 / 01452 425622