Bikers Nites are held at a different location each Wednesday evening between April and September in and around the Cotswolds, from approximately 7pm onwards – earlier when the weather’s nice! All bikers are welcome on all machines from mopeds to motorbikes including scooters, choppers and trikes.
Although Bikers Nites have ended for 2013, you can still download a ‘flyer’ with all the dates and venues for the year, either in A4 format or A5 format. (The A4 version is double-sided; the A5 version is two-per-page and should be printed portrait, duplex, ‘bind short edge’.)
Please consider supporting the pubs which have hosted a Bikers Nite if you’re looking for somewhere to go for a drink or a meal.
This is not a club and there is no membership fee to pay, but you’re encouraged to make a donation when you attend towards the Midlands Air Ambulance Charity. Donations for the Midlands Air Ambulance in 2011 were £3327.31. Since Bikers Nites first started back in 2002, the total amount raised for the Midlands Air Ambulance Charity is £18,370.42.
Bikers Nites Venues 2013
Click on the blue postcode link to find the location of each Bikers Nite in Google maps.
- April 10th – The Hunters Inn, Longdon, Glos GL20 6AR
- April 17th – The Apple Tree, Stockwell Lane, Woodmancote, Bishops Cleeve, Cheltenham, Glos GL52 9QG
- April 24th – The Hawbridge Inn, Haw Bridge, Tirley, Gloucester GL19 4HJ
- May 1st – The Star Inn, 23 Bridge Street, Pershore, Worcs WR10 1AJ
- May 8th – The Hobnails, Little Washbourne, Tewkesbury, Glos GL20 8NQ
- May 15th – The Duke of York, Tewkesbury Road, Berrow, Worcs WR13 6JQ
- May 22nd – The Bell Inn, High Street, Moreton-in-Marsh, Glos GL56 0AF
- May 29th – The Queen Elizabeth, Main Street, Elmley Castle, Pershore, Worcs WR10 3HS
- June 5th – The Old Crown, Paganhill, Stroud, Glos GL5 4AZ
- June 12th – The Hope and Anchor Inn, Wye Street, Ross on Wye, Worcs HR9 7BU
- June 19th – The Swan, Worcester Road, Hanley Swan, Worcs WR8 0EA
- June 26th – White Hart, Broadoak, Newnham on Severn, Glos GL14 1JB
- July 3rd – The Fleece Inn, The Cross, Bretforton, Worcs WR11 7JE
- July 10th – Village Inn, Twyning Green, Twyning, Tewkesbury, Glos GL20 6DF
- July 17th – Imperial Gardens, Imperial Square, Cheltenham, Glos GL50 1QA
- July 24th – Croft Farm Waterpark, Bredons Hardwick, Tewkesbury, Glos GL20 7EE
- July 31st – The Ship Inn, Moor Street, Framilode, Gloucester GL2 7LH
- August 7th – Lower Lode Inn, Forthampton, Gloucester GL19 4RE
- August 14th – The Aviator, Gloucestershire Airport, Bamfurlong Lane, Staverton, Glos GL51 6SP
- August 21st – Full Pitcher, New Street, Ledbury, Herefordshire HR8 2EN
- August 28th – The Beacon and Railway Hotel, Haresfield, Glos GL10 3DX
- September 4th – The Drum & Monkey, Newbridge Green, Upton upon Severn, Worcs WR8 0QP
- September 11th – The Royal William, Cranham, Glos GL6 6TT
- September 18th – The Old Farmers Arms, Bishops Cleeve, Cheltenham, Glos GL52 8SA
- September 25th – Gupshill Manor, Gloucester Road (A38), Tewkesbury, Glos GL20 5SY
- October 2nd – Anchor Inn, Fladbury, Worcs WR10 2PY
The TinyURL for this page is https://tinyurl.com/rws-bn2013.