Bikers Nites are held at a different location each Wednesday evening between April and September in and around the Cotswolds, from approximately 7pm onwards – earlier when the weather’s nice! All bikers are welcome on all machines from mopeds to motorbikes including scooters, choppers and trikes.
Although Bikers Nites have ended for 2014, you can still download a ‘flyer’ (418k) with all the dates and venues for the year: it’s in A4 format, two pages and should be printed portrait, duplex, ‘bind long edge’.
Please consider supporting the pubs which have hosted a Bikers Nite if you’re looking for somewhere to go for a drink or a meal.
This is not a club and there is no membership fee to pay, but you’re encouraged to make a donation when you attend towards the Midlands Air Ambulance Charity. Donations for the Midlands Air Ambulance in 2014 were £11,114.95. Since Bikers Nites first started back in 2002, the total amount raised for the Midlands Air Ambulance Charity is £38,000.
Bikers Nites Venues 2014
Click on the blue postcode link to find the location of each Bikers Nite in Google maps.
- April 16th – Gupshill Manor, Gloucester Rd (A38) Tewkesbury, Glos GL20 5SG
- April 23rd – The Aviator, Glos Airport, Bamfurlong Lane, Staverton, Glos GL51 6SR
- April 30th – The Apple Tree, Stockwell Lane, Woodmancote, Cheltenham, Glos GL52 9QG
- May 7th – The Hobnails Inn, Little Washbourne, Alderton, Tewkesbury, Glos GL20 8NQ
- May 14th – The Duke of York, Tewkesbury Rd (A438), Berrow, Malvern, Worcs WR13 6JQ
- May 21st – The Old Crown, Parkend, Paganhill, Stroud, Glos GL5 4AZ
- May 28th – The Bell Inn, The High Street, Moreton-in-Marsh, Glos GL56 0AF
- June 4th – The Swan, Worcester Rd, Hanley Swan, Worcs WR8 0EA
- June 11th – The Anchor, Anchor Lane, Fladbury, Pershore, Glos WR10 2PY
- June 18th – The White Hart, High Street, Broadoak, Newnham-on-Severn, Glos GL14 1JB
- June 25th – The Full Pitcher, New Street, Ledbury, Herefordshire HR8 2EN
- July 2nd – The Plough Inn, Cold Aston, Nr Northleach, Glos GL54 3BN
- July 9th – The Fleece Inn, The Cross, Bretforton, Nr Evesham, Worc WR11 7JE
- July 16th – The Courtfield Arms, Ross Rd (B4234), Lower Lydbrook, Glos GL17 9NU
- July 23rd – Croft Farm Waterpark, Bredons Hardwick, Tewkesbury *(donation on the gate please) GL20 7EE
- July 30th – The Drum & Monkey, Newbridge Green, Gloucester Rd (B4211) Nr Upton WR8 0QP
- August 6th – The Kings Head, Cheltenham Road, Bishops Cleeve, Glos GL52 8LU
- August 13th – Fox Inn, The Green, Broadwell, Nr Moreton-in-Marsh, Glos GL56 0UF
- August 20th – Pershore Town Centre, ‘Purple Plum’ themed meet – Plum Festival WR10 1AJ
- August 27th – The Village Inn, Twyning Green, Twyning, Tewkesbury, Glos GL20 6DF
- September 3rd – Imperial Garden Bar, Imperial Square, Cheltenham, Glos GL50 1QA
- September 10th – The Sherborne Arms, Market Place, Northleach, Cheltenham, Glos GL54 3EE
- September 17th – The Red Lion, Wainlode Hill, Norton, Gloucester GL2 9LW
- September 24th – The Hunters Inn, Buckbury, Longdon, Tewkesbury, Glos GL20 6AR
- October 1st – The Anchor, Anchor Lane, Fladbury *In memory of Aled Jenkins* WR10 2PY
The TinyURL for this page is https://tinyurl.com/rws-bn2014.